We just returned from Florida where my sister-in-law served us a delicious fresh fruit salad. What a lovely way to celebrate Spring. The recipe is from Hallelujah Acres 60 Days to Reclaim Your Health from http://www.60dayJuiceUp.com
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- A little orange and/or lemon zest
- Bring the above to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Cool.
Meanwhile cup up the following in a bowl:
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup red grapes [seedless]
- 2 oranges
- 2 kiwi, sliced
Pour cooled dressing over fruit and mix well.